~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My sincerest apologies...
Sometimes LIFE gets in the way of us having the time to pursue the issues we find so very important. Unfortunately that is what has happened here...

This blog has been off-line for a very long time and after several attempts to recover my research information and your emails, after a computer meltdown in early 2008, (Can we say "back-ups"? :-), I am re-introducing it today in hopes that it will rekindle an interest in, and inform others of, the prescription medication known as EFFEXOR.

I am interested in your comments and your stories, so if you have something to share please send them to my new address:

effexorresearch@gmail.com

Additionally, for those of you who may be checking back...thank you for your continued support of this blog and please feel free to leave a comment here or email me at the above address with your updates as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home