~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Day 34 Some UPS...Some DOWNS

I felt pretty good this morning. Again, no nausea, not dizzy, but I did have some strange dreams...only strange... not frightening. As the day progressed though things went from good to bad and then to worse and I almost wished... (at one point I DID wish), that I was on the Effexor again. This reminds me of the addiction I had with nicotine which I conquered 3 years ago. I have to keep telling myself that this too, is an addiction, and there will be some rough times.... (And I need to listen to myself when I’m talking too! :-)

I never cried like this when I was taking my pills....but now I cry for the littlest reason or sometimes, for NO REASON AT ALL! I want to quit that...


Hubby had to work today (and will have to again tomorrow), so that makes for a long weekend. I managed to get a lot done at home today (house stuff... NOT what I wanted to be doing...which is my RESEARCH!) I did get some shopping done and when hubby got off we met in town and had pizza (while we were waiting for my temperamental car to start). I picked up some DQ on the way home. Yes, I know...it’s time to stop being hungry for JUNK FOOD but I still am. Monday is my day though...I start eating better and exercising.

Oh, I read an article that Niacin Supplements and Folic Acid help with mood swings and depression...I checked on getting some but the dosages they suggested are already included in my daily multi.

I guess they should already be doing their thing huh?

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home