~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Day 31 Those pesky taxes have come and gone :-)

I struggled but I did it! I got the taxes done and sent online...not so bad...just not what I wanted to be doing!

Today I will go back to my ramblings about my research as I am feeling much better. (I am still waking up every night just parched...What is that all about?)

....After the holidays had passed I returned to my search for answers about Effexor withdrawal. It consumed me once again...I would sit for hours...sometimes an entire day, just reading and book-marking page after page after page. The forums seemed to have an enormous wealth of REAL information and stories coming from REAL PEOPLE!

I followed links to sites about other antidepressant drugs too...Paxil, Zoloft, Prozac, Serzone, Luvox, Wellbutrin, Lexapro, Celexa, Elavil, Norpramin, Tofranil, Aventyl, Pamelor, Pamelor, Remeron, Desyrel, Nardil, Parnate, etc. I was amazed at the things I read with regards to side-effects people were suffering from all of these drugs (which are discussed on-line by MANY), but I saw no mention of them in any of the drug manufactures’ brochures or ads. I was appalled.

I decided then that not only did I have to free MYSELF from the hold of Effexor, and do so right away, I had to do something to help others...Thus my project began.

Each day I receive several letters from users of antidepressant drugs, and from their family members too, some who have seen negative changes in their loved ones since they began taking or started weaning themselves from these horrible antidepressant drugs which I honestly believe were not thoroughly tested before they were released.

I have heard the heartbreaking truths of what some have suffered all because WE WERE NOT GIVEN THE FACTS UPFRONT about the side-effects, withdrawal symptoms, and drug interactions which could possibly result in either long term effects or sadly, DEATH.

I think we have all been lied to by omission of the truth!....

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home