~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Monday, April 12, 2004

Day 29 And I’ve Only Just Begun....

I woke up last night and it felt as though I had not consumed ANY FLUIDS for weeks. I got up and drank several glasses of water and then was able to sleep again...and without dreams too!

I am beginning to feel much more like my “old-self” most days, and although all of the symptoms are not COMPLETELY GONE, the ones that do remain, have lessened in their degree of intensity. So, for those of you who are on your way to this point...you may look forward to regaining some control very soon!

I feel a bit more like working on my research today too...That maybe I can focus for a longer period of time... But unfortunately, although I am otherwise very organized and meticulous, I have a terrible habit of waiting to think about the taxes until just before they are due to be in! THIS is where I must focus my efforts (and my thoughts), for the next few days...locating and compiling ALL THAT WHICH IS IMPORTANT TO THE IRS!

Oh how I wish I’d have done this BEFORE WITHDRAWAL!

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home