~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Saturday, April 03, 2004

DAY 20 in the process...DAY 1 of DETOX

Long day today.

No pill this morning and it wasn't until late in the day that my body started telling me that I had missed a dose....And then it reminded me rather mildly.

Only a few short-term memory losses too...Trying to remember what I was starting to say but couldn't ...And what I had come into the house for...I finally did remember that!

No other noticeable withdrawal effects today....

Tomorrow is another day...Wondering what it will bring..... Off to bed now...I feel EXHAUSTED!!!!

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home