~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Day 16 They are BACK...Those Vivid Dreams returned last night...

I was hoping they were over...gone...kapoot. But... they were back with a vengeance once again. I was buying golf clubs at a garage sale in one, (thanks John), only they were old, beat-up and so ugly I was embarrassed to use them. (What was I worried about?...I don't even GOLF!). Then I was crying when I got them home because they were so scratched and banged up. Why the heck didn't I look at them BEFORE I BOUGHT THEM?

Then, in another dream some friends had 8 kids and THEY were UGLY...all of them...and our friends had turned UGLY too! I don't mean just normal UGLY here, They all had faces that should have been in MONSTER MOVIES...Even the little baby! That dream made me sad but I don't remember if I cried in that one.

Today I took my pill early and now I'm sitting here in that druggy trance you feel a little while after taking your medication. It's a bit like being sleepy...a bit like being drunk..not really caring and just kinda floating along. It passes after a while but this part isn't so bad...to me it is a bit calming, somewhat relaxing.

I've promised to help a friend next week...decorate for a Baby Shower. We have to do that on Monday...
I wonder how I will feel next Monday?

It's beautiful outside today but I have work to do inside...I hope I can get out for a walk at least...maybe I can climb the hill again :-) I'm really trying to shed a bit of this weight. I've lost 8 pounds and now that dial on the scales won't move!!!! I may join a gym after I see how next week goes.

One thing I am grateful for is that I haven't had the nausea or vomiting that so many users have written about. (And hopefully I won'tt get it either...I HATE throwing up....Don't YOU?)
beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home