~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Day 6 Not Again...

UGH...Back to the way things were going a couple of days ago...MORE VIVID DREAMS last night. I woke up several times SWEATING too.
I talked to one of my sons last night and got email from the other one tonight. They make the journey easier as does my wonderful husband.

They are my ~CHEERLEADERS~ and their love and encouragement makes me strong.

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home