~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Friday, March 19, 2004

Day 5 A REALLY Good Day But SHAME ON THEM

Wow...I have felt GREAT today...I haven't had the concentration problems OR the ~~~HEADACHE~~~ all day.
I hope this is the way the next 2 weeks go and then the final break-away too!
I was certainly expecting this to be much worse after having read all the on-line posts. Maybe it is better for ME since I was only on the 75 mgs. and not on 300 mgs.

It should be a CRIME putting unsuspecting patients on a dosage that high and not telling them about WITHDRAWAL!

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home