~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Signing the Petition...

Today as I was doing my research on EFFEXOR XR I found an on-line petition addressed to Wyeth-Ayerst, the Company responsible for the manufacture and distribution of the anti-depressant drug, EFFEEXOR XR. The petition is signed by over 4,000 EFFEXOR users, like myself, who have all, in some way, been effected by the HORRORS this drug has to offer...
I added my signature and then posted the following under the comment section:
"Thanks Wyeth-Ayerst for the FREE EFFEXOR XR DRUG (ADDICTION) PROGRAM you provide! I have been receiving my EFFEXOR XR, (and some lovely side effects too), FREE OF CHARGE from you, for the past 1 1/2 years under your special program for low income patients! I am just now realizing that this is one gift that just keeps on giving, (or is that taking, or confusing, or...oh, never mind, my memory is not what it used to be).
I just wanted to let you know that you have provided me and all the other EFFEXOR ADDICTS the opportunity to live life like we have never lived it before. For myself, and for the others, I just want to say how grateful each one of us is too, to receive our all expense-paid trips to "HELL AND BACK", in the form of WITHDRAWALS when we do try to regain our sanity and our lives. (Boy, am I looking forward to THAT TRIP!)
Wyeth-Ayerst you have not heard the end of this!
Added: 12:51 PM 2/12/2004

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home