~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Day 3 Drugged...

I'm on my new dosage of 37.5 mg, (down from 75 mg) of that nasty, highly addictive drug, Effexor XR. The Doc says three weeks on this dose and then off cold turkey. So far I feel like I used to when I would delay a dose...kinda like floating...almost a "drugged" feeling...I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating...maybe I'm coming down or maybe I just need a nap :-)
Anyway, so far it is going fine...
EXCEPT...I just looked up and I can't believe that BLOG-SPOT is advertising Effexor XR FOR SALE at the top of My Blogs...

Now that makes me want to SCREAM!! :-)

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home