~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Day 4 Bizarre Dreams and Trying to Microwave the Silverware...

Not the same today. Not as happy go lucky either.
I am having a lot more trouble concentrating on things. I put my silverware in the microwave (TWICE)
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT????...
Luckily I caught myself and exchanged them for the bowl that was indeed supposed to go in there.
I've had a ~~~HEADACHE~~~ most of the day and that groggy druggy feeling was worse this afternoon.
I had some very vivid nightmares last night too...about a friend having cancer, (who really doesn't), and then one about some cars driving around inside buildings hitting people... very bizarre dreams.
Really tired tonight so will try to get some rest before the dreams come back to haunt me....

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home