~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Day 7 One Week Down...Two More To Go...

Lots of ~~Vertigo~~ today but I was determined to keep moving. Hubby did the driving and it was wonderful to be out in the sunshine and see the crocus poking their heads out of the ground :-) Signs of new life emerging...
I'm noticing that the feeling of being "outside yourself" (that sensation of pulling your body along...trying to keep it moving fast enough to catch up with your eyes) happens at about the same time and at the same intervals each day. I'm wondering if this is an effect of the time-release. Maybe it is just before the release that this happens, OR maybe it happens because the release is only 1/2 the dose I was accustomed to?

More encouraging words from loved ones today...
*Thank you for your thoughts and prayers*


beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home