~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Day 14 TWO WEEKS DOWN...JUST ONE TO GO!

The real test begins one week from today. I have just 8 capsules left of the 37.5mg. and I am thinking of letting Saturday be my LAST dose so I can have Sunday as my first day in 2 1/2 years drug-free!

I guess I'm getting a bit more apprehensive when I think about not taking that little pill every day. At least I know that if I go "cold turkey" on Sunday that I have one extra 37.5 mg. capsule that I could use if I had to. (Of course I still have a couple of weeks worth of the 75mgs. too but I don't want to go there!)

Am I getting scared? I think so, maybe somewhat, but I'm going to try to keep focused on how much better off I will be when WITHDRAWAL is over.

Heading out to enjoy a bit of sunshine today after a restful sleep WITHOUT DREAMS!

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home