~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Day 9 So Does This Mean They STILL May Not Comply?....

Up early today...a bit of "insomnia caused by dehydration" last night.
I was up every 2 hours...thirsty. Never had that happen before. I'd drink a cup of water and then I'd go back to sleep and it would happen again in a couple of hours. Needless to say it was not a very restful night. I finally decided at 6:30 am just to get up and see if the DAY will treat me better! :-)
I was reading the AP article, (you can read the entire article here), regarding the FDA's Advisory from yesterday...
One paragraph reads:
"FDA asked Monday for explicit explanations of worrisome behavior changes to be placed in bold print under the prominent "warnings" section of those labels: agitation, anxiety, irritability and recklessness. Doctors spotting those traits should consider prescribing a lower dose or stopping the drug, FDA said."
Then further down in the article it says:
"Manufacturers didn't immediately say if they'd comply."

WHAT???

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home