~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Friday, March 26, 2004

Day 12 March Madness in the EFFEXOR WITHDRAWAL WORLD

The MADNESS is in the DREAMS...They are ~~~VIVID~~~and~~~FRIGHTENING~~~ I usually don't wake up crying or even wake up from them at all, but I do remember bits and pieces every morning. Strange...where do those thoughts come from?

Last night in the dream we were moving, (which is not ALL THAT UNUSUAL,as we have moved a lot), but this time we had MANNEQUIN HEADS to move. All three heads were of women...Two of them had on scarves and were of normal beige mannequin material. The third was a black velvet bald head (although I remember it was a woman too), and it had a clear glass cap on. (Something like a shower cap in the way it fit but it was made of 2" clear glass).

We were taking turns carrying the BALD ONE in my dream. It was heavy and while one person could manage to handle the other two heads at one time, this one was so heavy that we passed it back and forth while we walked. And we walked FOREVER! We walked and walked and yet we never arrived at any destination.

These dreams are something I will never understand.

~~~BRAIN ZAPS~~~ were back a few times today. I hope when the medication runs out these little electric shocks will go away too.

I went for a nice long walk in the early evening. To the top of a hill nearby. It would have been very peaceful if no one else was there, but two women were, and they wanted to "chat". Don't get me wrong...They were nice, but I had looked forward to exploring the hill alone, (with my little dog LIZA by my side, of course). I was not really in the "chatty" mood but I obliged them and we returned down the hill together, then each to our own safe surroundings we call "home".

Hubby was a bit late again tonight and has to work tomorrow (the 5th Saturday in a row now), but I will find something to do....I should be busy with my eBay sales but I would rather work on my research....We'll see.

More responses today to my request...I am finding out that more people than you can imagine have things to share about these nasty anti-depressant drugs!!!!




beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home