~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Day 11 Tasting WARM when it should be COLD

Well, this was a first...At lunch today I was eating some sliced turkey rolled around egg salad when I noticed that a bite was~~~WARM~~~in my mouth. Now, both the turkey and the egg salad had just come out of the refrigerator so I knew the roll-ups themselves should be~~~COLD~~~ And I was also drinking iced tea with my lunch, so nothing was supposed to be ~~~WARM~~~.

I picked up the plate the roll-ups were on, and felt the bottom. I guess I was thinking, (albeit subconsciously), that I must have sat it down on something~~~WARM~~~. No...The bottom of the plate was ~~~COLD~~~just as it should be. Then I touched the roll-ups still left on the plate...(Even though I knew they'd be ~~~COLD~~~ too. I just had to be sure and... yes they were).

I didn't give the whole thing much thought after that...Just let it go, thinking I had erred I guess. I went on working on my computer more or less forgetting the whole thing. Well, it wasn't in the next few bites, but in a bite near the end of the last lonely roll-up, that it happened again.....~~~IT TASTED AS IF IT HAD BEEN WARMED~~~The final bite was then again, back to ~~~COLD~~~.

I have not read anything to associate this with withdrawal but COULD IT BE? I'll be checking this out...

Aside from that...Still having the ~~~NIGHTMARES/VIVID DREAMS~~~Last night of blind people who could really see and were trying to fool me. ~~~That's a CRUEL joke now isn't it?

The~~~CRYING~~~returned today with a vengeance in the early evening...Again, for absolutely no reason that I can think of!

I am tired again tonight, but I didn't feel that ZOMBIE feeling today, although the ~~~BRAIN ZAPS~~~happened twice...they were there one minute and gone the next though so let's hope that's all I'll feel of them!

I continue working on my book...The research is extensive...
I posted the following in a few mental health and depression forums yesterday and today:


I am in the withdrawal stages from Effexor XR and I'm keeping an online journal (blog) of my journey @ http://stuffiwannasay.blogspot.com

I am also doing research for an upcoming book which will shed light on the problems associated with legally prescribed anti-depressant drugs and would be interested in hearing stories from anyone about their experiences with these drugs.

If you are the user of an anti-depressant medication yourself, or, if you are a family member or friend of someone who has used or is currently using anti-depressants, your personal perspective is important in this research.

I would like information concerning how and when you, (or they), started using the prescribed medication, the name and dosage, (if known), and also for what illness or condition the medication was prescribed.

Other important information for this research would cover side effects, which would include, but not be limited to, odd or strange feelings or actions encountered during the drug's use.

Additionally, if you, (or they), are now in the withdrawal stages, (or have been in the past), any information on length of time, dosage decreases, feelings, overall condition of health, etc. would be beneficial to my research.

If you are interested in sharing any portion or all of this information with me, I welcome your email to:
beach-lover@verizon.net

I addition, if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line at the same address.

Thanks!

deb


I have already received SEVERAL RESPONSES so I am very encouraged!!!!


beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home