~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Day 17 Can't remember when I COULD Remember...Will I ever be able to Remember Again?

I wonder what it will be like to comb my hair and not have it feel so strange. Only those who have had this same sensation will understand what I am talking about here. It’s a feeling as though your scalp is being pulled away from your brain when you brush your hair. An unreal feeling and one that I am looking forward to~~~ NOT HAVING~~~!

I dreamed again last night. I was arrested for a ~~~ FELONY~~~…I still don’t know what it was. They were handcuffing me and taking me to jail and I knew in the dream why but for the life of me when I woke up I can’t remember what it was.

This reminds again about the short memory loss again. I really HATE forgetting what I was doing…why I came into another room…what I was going to say. From what I have read many others have experienced this short term memory loss also. Another side effect? Or just a passing withdrawal symptom? I’m hoping that after this horrible drug is completely out of my system that I will be able to remember things more clearly…. the way I did ~~~ BEFORE EFFEXOR~~~!

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home