~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Day 21 of Withdrawal....DAY 2 of my NEW LIFE....

A Much More Difficult Day Today.

Today we went into the city and had breakfast. Throughout the day I had several spells of starting to say something and then forgetting what it was. That is worrisome!

I noticed the strange feeling about my head again while brushing my hair this morning. It's a pulling feeling that I have described in the past. A pulling away of the scalp from the brain. It's not painful really,...Just a very odd feeling which is difficult to describe. I try to ignore it!

I found that I had to concentrate much harder on things today...The menu at the restaurant for instance... Things don't seem to "click" like usual. It is a "slowing down" sensation.... I guess I would say it's as if at times things are moving in a bit of slow motion...Including ME!

I was awfully tired most of the day...I yawned a lot too. Several times I felt like I was about to drop off to sleep at any moment (thankfully not while I was driving :-)

I am off to bed now and will see what another day brings....

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home