~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Day 30 A Bit DIZZY today...

I slept well...No dreams again! But I woke up with the worst feeling of nausea so far and a dizzy, room-spinning feeling. The dizziness went away shortly but the nausea ...UGH...I just hope I can get through these taxes today...In fact I will try this blog again later but may have to wait until tomorrow if I don’t feel any more like sitting here than I do right now!


beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home