~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Friday, April 16, 2004

Day 33 Please Take The Tears Away...

I am still having a lot of~~~ UNEXPLAINED CRYING~~~...I really hate it!
There’s absolutely NO REASON for this but I am told by some of you that you had this too...it seems like it is dragging on too long but do we really know?

I am also quite concerned about my eyesight. I am certain that I will have to have a BIG change in my prescription. I will be going in next month for a thorough eye exam but since it will be at a new office (we have moved since my last exam), I am going to contact my old eye Dr. and ask for my records to be sent so that the new Dr. can compare them and will be able to tell me to what degree they have changed.

If any of you has had blurred vision or other eye problems since you began taking Effexor (or any other antidepressant), I would appreciate your sharing that information. I might suggest also, that if you are due for an appointment you might ask for a comparison to YOUR LAST EXAM so you can see how much change has taken place.

I am almost convinced that ONE of the long term effects from taking these medications is going to be that changes in VISION will be permanent!

Oh, EYE hope not....but EYE am afraid it may be so.... :-(

beach-lover@verizon.net
read and sign the EFFEXOR PETITION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home