~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yes, I am still doing my research...On EFFEXOR and other antidepressants

I also have a new email address for you...

I wanted to write and let everyone know how much I appreciate the words of encouragement and heartfelt support which you have given to me, both in my journey, and in the writing of my book. I get MANY letters each week asking if I am still working on the book
...the answer is YES!

I must admit that when I decided to embark upon this project, I thought it would move toward publication much faster than it actually has. Daily life, personal and family obligations have taken priority as well as another move, and after several months of "down time" I have picked up where I left off and am forging ahead with my research.

Being self employed has meant that I must make what money I can at every available opportunity, so that should it become necessary, I will be able to publish the book MYSELF since, as of this date, no one has offered to publish the information on this controversial subject. I will be looking at writing grants in the next couple of months so if anyone reading this has any ideas in that area please, I would appreciate your passing them along.

Now, for those of you who may have written in these past few months and have not received an answer from me, I want to apologize. I know just the writing is therapeutic for many of you, but I also know it is nice to hear from someone WHO HAS BEEN THERE! I have to tell you though, that I receive SO MANY emails in a week, that if I attempted to answer them all, it would leave me even less time to continue my work. I do read every single letter I receive however, and I think of the stuggles you are enduring... and it's those letters that keep me going, and keep me determined to get the word out to others about the side-effects and withdrawals that so many of us have suffered.

As I continue my research, I would like to ask today for your help...

If you have written in the past, please send me an update on how things are going now.

If you are now taking EFFEXOR or another antidepressant please write and let me know if you are having any difficulty with side effects etc.

If you are in the EFFEXOR withdrawal stage or have gone through ANY antidepressant withdrawal PLEASE tell me about it.

I really need anyone who has been there or is there right now to write and tell me YOUR STORY.

Please remember too that I may need to contact you, (either for clarification or I may just need more information), so please make certain that you include a current working email address as well.

I wish you well and again, if you would like to send me your story or any information regarding EFFEXOR or any other anti-depressant medication... I would greatly appreciate it.

My new email address for this research project is:

effexorresearch@gmail.com



You may also join my notify list and get email when I update my site :-) :

email:

Powered by NotifyList.com




Always,

~deb~