~Effexor Withdrawal...Brain Zaps And Other Issues The Drug Companies Forgot To Mention

I am appauled at the drug companies for failing to inform users of documented side effects and withdrawals from their antidepressant drugs, and I wonder how long they intend to use us as their trial subjects in the search for long-term effects from these drugs. I intend to do something about this atrocity and I hope that you will help me. For now...This is my daily journal of "Coming Down"...~

Friday, January 27, 2006

Please contact me using the following email address:

effexorresearch@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I just want to thank you. Like many others I'm at the beginning of my Effexor withdrawal. It was very helpful to know that I'm not alone with my withdrawal symptoms and that I should be strong and not go back to the pills. I wish you the best.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Female, 48 yrs.old menopausal since 41 y.o. feeling depressed, suffering insomnia and hot flashes. No previous medical complications, in good health not taking any medications even over the counter. Was prescribed Effexor XR 37.5 mg/75mg yesterday Feb. 14/07. Just took first pill at 7:30A.M. now 8:29A.M. already feel dry mouth, funny metallic taste in mouth and some light dizziness.

Been reading about the side effects and getting scared about taking Effexor XR wondering if I should continue.. will keep a log about it and get back to your site often.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home